Monday, February 22, 2010

CPAP Masks Are A Godsend



My husband is a snorer and, boy oh boy, does he snore. When we have guests over they wake up the next morning and ask me where the landing strip is because they think they heard jet planes all during the night. I’ve been living with him for more than twenty years now, and so I’m kind of used to it, but still sometimes I wake up and slap him to get him to stop. Well finally I got him to go to the doctor for it, because the tiles on our roof started to fall off from his snoring.

It turns out he has sleep apnea, which apparently is pretty common for people our age. The doctor recommended cpap masks. He said that these cpap masks are very helpful because they allow your throat to open and for more oxygen to enter the body. This reduces the risk of cardiac arrest and heart attack. Now I knew snoring was bad news, but I didn’t realize it was this bad! Anyway, my husband bought cpap masks from ventureesp.com and although he looks like a scuba diver before bed, he sleeps like a baby, and for that matter, so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment